Calling All Photographers!
Love capturing the magic through a lens and love the Whosits & Whatsits brand? Then you're in luck because we're looking for a freelance photographer!
We are looking for a local photographer in the Orange County/Los Angeles area to join us in creating modern, Instagram-worthy, images of our products! We'd love someone who can shoot a range of different image types from stylized flatlays to lifestyle photos of products on models that we can use for our website and social media. This is a great opportunity to expand any upcoming photographer's portfolio and get commercial experience on your résumé!
A few important things to know if you're interested in applying:
- You must own the proper equipment and have a full understanding of how to use it. A DSLR, flash, and a range of lenses are ideal.
- Have a portfolio you can provide for review. Even if it's an Instagram account or a complete website, we just want to see your work.
- Displays modern, creative and on-trend photography style.
- Is able to provide images in a timely manner.
- Is able to service a range of shoot types (e.g. portraits, product, fashion, etc.)
- Must be personable and friendly with a commitment to being a team player. You'll be working with models and people you may not know.
- Is able to take direction to ensure a shot-list is met, but also isn't afraid to offer their creative ideas.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom is not necessary, but a major plus.
- Have access to a studio space? Let us know!
Are you in?!
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to reach out! Please submit some info about you, like your experience and passion for our company, a résumé if you have one, a link to your work, and your rate (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10th! If we like what we see, we'll reach out to you with steps on moving forward!