Holiday Shipping Information
Looking to get some Whosits under the tree by this holiday season? We're here to help you plan! Below is our holiday shipping information to best ensure that your purchases arrive before December 25th! It's important to remember that during the holiday season, the volume of items in transit can cause delays. It's always best to order sooner than later!
For arrival on or before December 24, below are the latest dates to place your order with the given shipping methods:
Inside the United States
- First Class: December 19, 12pm PST
- Priority Mail: December 20, 12pm PST
For all International orders
- First Class International: December 1, 12pm PST
- Priority Mail International: December 9, 12pm PST
- Priority Mail Express International: December 14, 12pm PST
The above dates are suggested cut-off times provided by the United States Postal Service, including one additional day for order processing. Actual delivery-times cannot be guaranteed by either Whosits & Whatsits or USPS.