- The Mad Hatter Hat has returned! This hat was originally released in 2015 as a snapback, but now our Mad Hatter design is back as an unstructured dad hat.
- If you are a fan of Incredibles family, and live in the LA area, be sure to check out "A Tribute Exhibition to "Incredibles 2". The exhibition features over 50 new tribute artwork in celebration of the new film "Incredibles 2".
- "Go For Days Without Sleep!" A new product release is here! Introducing Michael's Bear Tee. This tee, available in men's and women's, features an adorable teddy bear that has found some trouble in Neverland.
- On a special episode of The Sartorial Geek podcast, host Jordandené discusses Disney Love with Whosits & Whatsits CEO Tiffany Mink and art director Matt Newman. Learn about the history of Whosits & Whatsits, and some upcoming product releases.
- "Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!" A new product release is here! Introducing the Howdy Shark Pocket Tee. This unisex pocket tee features the shark who loves to play your favorite cowboy.
From May 24th - 27th, Whosits & Whatsits will have a pop up shop at MEGACON Orlando. Taking place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, this will be our first event outside California. Shop our tees, tanks, beanies, and hats at special convention rates!